Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Stampin Royalty #283

So, Im loving the new product in the 2015-2016 INC but with so much product to play with I feel like I can't come up with anything! So I decided to get back into Challenges! Todays card was designed with the STAMPIN ROYALTY picture challenge in mind!



Click the picture above to go to their website!

So here is my card!


Products Used:
Ink: Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Watercolour Wings, Brushstrokes
Cardstock: Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Embellishments: Mint Macaron Dotted Lace, Banner Punch

I then thought about my design and came up with some other colour combos!


Colour Combos: 1) Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight & Basic Grey
2) Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder & Smokey Slate
3) Melon Mambo, Smokey Slate & Bermuda Bay

Hope you enjoyed my card!




1 comment:

  1. hello Jessica! super fun card, I luv the stripes! I am giving Simon Says Stamp gift cards away to celebrate my birthday, comment on my blog post here for your chance at winning...
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/07/my-birthday-month-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete