Thursday, January 17, 2013

Unscripted Heart

The next challenge is for Unscripted Sketches!
Here is the sketch!
For my card i changed it up a bit, I wanted to make a valentines card- so using the three srips i made a love heart!






Products Used
All Stampin' Up! Unless stated
Paper: Crumb Cake, Floral District DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red
Stamps: So many Sayings (Retired)
Embellishments and Tools: Naturals Trim, NON-SU Brads



I love the colours used as I had not even opened the Rose Red before today!


UPDATE: I was chosen as a Top 3 pick for this card! Thanks to all the creative minds at Unscripted sketches! 





Here is my Badge of Honour!

 

2 comments:

  1. What a creative use of the sketch, Jessica! Thanks for linking up at Unscriped Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of color and pattern....and the naturals ribbon is divine! Thanks for choosing our Unscripted Skech to showcase your beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete