Thursday, July 4, 2013

New Stamp sets and colours!!

Today I went and bought myself a NEW computer/ Stampin chair - Its beautiful.... My old one gave me lower back pain- not good when you are trying to be creative!!!

So today I have made 3 beautiful cards using new stamp sets and the new In colours... Here they are:

1) This card uses the Mosaic Madness stamp set and matching embossing folder and punch as well as the Express yourself Hostess stamp set. I paired all of this with Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush, Im pretty Happy with it!





2) This card uses the Mosaic Madness punch, embossing folder and stamp set, the butterfly is from the Fabulous you stamp set and the sentiment is from Express yourself. I love this card as it uses crumb cake, Crisp cantaloupe and Baked brown sugar.



3) This card uses the Positively Chevron background stamp and Chalk talk stamp set. I used Crumb Cake and Strawberry slush ink and card stock.






I am so happy with them all.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment