Thursday, July 4, 2013

That time of the Year!

I dont know what it is about a new Catalogue that gets me stamping again, it just does! Over the past couple of moths I have made the occasional card but I havent really sat down and had a good PLAY! Well today I have attempted a card for the Dynamic Duo colour chalenge. I love this one- use gray and any other colour!

As my readers would know my FAV SU colour is Pool Party so I paired the two together- I didn't have Basic Gray so I have used Smoky Slate- It is a bit lighter but still looks Fantastic (If i do say so!)



I like that I finally get to use the Beautifully Baroque stamp set I won at Convention! I stamped it using Illuminate ink- It gives a great shine- Not that you can see that in the pic!
The sentiment is from the Hello Lovely stamp set and the ribbon is Pool Party.

If you would like to buy any products or try them out by hosting your own Stampin' Up! workshop- dont hesitate, email or Facebook me...


1 comment:

  1. Very nice clean & simple card with just a pop of each color! Thanks for playing Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete