Saturday, July 6, 2013

❤ ing the new In Colours!

Last night I attended a Launch Party run by some FANTASTIC Demonstrators from the Central Coast- It was great to see a hall FULL of ladies paper crafting. This year it wasn't all cards, there was 3D projects too- they were all beautiful (The demos and the projects!!!)

This is one of the 3 cards I was lucky enough to make

Today I decided to participate in the Friday Mashup Challenge, it's a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge and I chose...
Pearls, Ribbon, Flowers! Awesome!!!


I sat down and looked at my stamp sets and picked up the 5-way flower which is really beautiful! It can be used in so many ways...



Then I had to decide on the colours! That was easy- THE NEW IN-COLOURS!!!

Here is the flower after I had punched out the Scallops


Here is the completed flower and then my card- I love everything about it!








Thanks for stopping by...



4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty flower, and I love how you put the sentiment in the bottom corner with the pearls!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! I love your clean and simple card, and the rounded sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and fun card - fab flower! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out so pretty Jessica.. I love your Flower! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete